Boost independence after illness or injury.
After a health obstacle, you might need a lift to get back to your routine. Occupational therapy helps individuals restore these functions of daily living, like bathing, dressing and self-care. Our team leads with compassion and patience and works one-on-one with you to boost your specific strengths and needs.
Our occupational therapy services include:
- Home exercise programs
- Patient education
- Home safety
- Pain assessment and management
- Upper-extremity strength and range of motion
- Re-education of daily living tasks
- Restoring muscle control
- Basic skills evaluation
- Sensory function restoration
- Mobility enhancement
- Fine motor coordination
- Instruction on use of adaptive devices
- And more
In addition to providing occupational therapy in the comfort of one’s own home, our team will also educate family members and caregivers so they can help with their loved one’s personal and physical independence. You’ll learn how to assist with dressing, bathing, combing hair, self-care routines and other home activities.
Could I benefit from home occupational therapy?
Occupational therapy is provided based on a specific plan of care tailored to meet your goals and needs. Our therapists provide home care tailored to:
- Individuals with cancer
- Individuals with arthritis
- Patients recovering from strokes or cardiac episodes, orthopedic surgery, spinal cord injuries or other medical conditions that impact their ability to perform day-to-day tasks