Increase mobility and independence.
Have you experienced an illness, injury or surgery that set you back? Physical therapy is a critical next step that can improve your mobility, accelerate recovery, restore physical strength and, ultimately, help you regain independence.
When you work with a Boost Home Healthcare physical therapist, you get the undivided attention you need and the encouragement you deserve. That’s because our home healthcare specialists come to your home to treat you and only you.
Find out if our care is right for you.
Could I benefit from home physical therapy?
Patients receive physical therapy to improve strength, balance, gait and activities of daily living so they can be safer and more self-sufficient at home.
Therapy services may be provided for:
- Patients at a high risk for falls, who have recently fallen or who have a history of falls
- Post-orthopedic surgery rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation after joint-replacement surgery
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- A post-cardiac event, such as a heart attack
- De-conditioning post-hospitalization
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation
- Stroke, head injury or neurological disorder rehabilitation