Rise above speech setbacks with home speech therapy.
It’s incredibly frustrating when you can’t find the right word or say it after a health setback. Luckily, our team of trained speech therapists is here when individuals are struggling with difficulties in speech, language, cognition, swallowing and communication.
Our home health speech therapists (speech-language pathologists or SLPs) also educate patients and their families so they can be part of the recovery journey. Working together fosters a speedier recovery and an easier transition from hospital to home.
Our at-home speech therapists can help with:
- Evaluation of speech, swallowing or language disorders
- Assistance with non-verbal communication
- Lip, tongue and facial exercises to improve speech and swallowing skills
- Procedures to restore communication and swallowing abilities
- Food texture recommendations and meal planning
- Developing and teaching workable communication systems
- Safe swallowing evaluation and assistance
- Therapy to improve verbal expression and articulation
Could I benefit from home speech therapy?
Our speech therapy (speech-language pathologists or SLPs) services may be provided for the following conditions:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Stroke (cerebrovascular accident/CVA)
- Neuro deficits due to head injury
- ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- Speech articulation disorders
- And more